Lloyd Consulting provides specialist expert advice on environmental and contaminated land auditing, and planning and development approval matters.
The Principal, Trevor Lloyd has national ISO14001 principal auditor accreditation and is a certified Queensland Government Contaminated Land Auditor. Trevor has completed numerous audits for a range of private sector, and Local, State and Commonwealth government clients on projects valued from $50,000 to $20 million.
Trevor is backed by a team of experts and support staff committed to achieving timely project outcomes in accordance with applicable standards and guidelines.
- Contaminated land auditing
- Contaminated land assessment and remediation
- Hydrogeology and geology
- Water quality and catchment management
- Solid and hazardous waste management
- Environmental compliance auditing
- Environmental management systems
- Environmental impact assessment
Qualifications and Certifications
- Certified Contaminated Land Auditor, Qld DEHP (Certification No. CLAD05908516)
- Certified Principal Environmental Auditor, Exemplar Global (Certification No. 13642)
- Certified Environmental Practitioner, EIANZ (C.Env.P. Reg. No. 038)
- Environmental Toxicology & Health Risk Assessment, Qld Centre for Public Health 1998
- Quality Assurance Auditing Training Course 1994
- Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessment Training, Uni of Qld 1993
- Hazardous Waste Site Remediation Training, Uni of Qld 1992
- Health & Safety Training Course, Woodward-Clyde
- Master of Engineering Science (Waste Management) UNSW 1991
- Waste Management Prize (M. Eng. Sc.) UNSW 1990
- Bachelor of Applied Science, 1st Class Hons (Engineering Geology) Uni of Qld 1985
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Australian Contaminated Lands Consultants Association Qld
- Australasian Land & Groundwater Association Inc.
- Queensland Environmental Law Association