Bio-Refinery Environmental Compliance Audit
Lloyd Consulting conducted an environmental compliance audit program for Queensland’s first grain-to ethanol production facility locate in the ‘grain belt’ of the Darling Downs region.
Lloyd Consulting conducted an environmental audit program, comprising desktop and site based audit activities including:
- Preparation of audit protocols based on Approval conditions and management plans;
- Audit documents required by Approval conditions;
- Conduct site-based audit; and
- Preparation of independent audit report that summarises major and minor non-compliances with recommendations and corrective action requirements.
The audit was conducted against:
- project compliance with environmental regulations and approvals; and
- project of environmental managements/risk management systems (ISO14001).