Airport Link Audit
Airportlink is a 6.7km toll road connecting Brisbane’s CBD to Brisbane Airport, Australia Tradecoast and the northern suburbs. Basically a tunnel, Airportlink connects the Clem7 Tunnel, InnerCity Bypass and local road network at Bowen Hills, to the northern arterials of Gympie Road, Stafford Road at Kedron, Sandgate Road and the East West Arterial Road leading to the airport and Australia TradeCoast. Lloyd Consulting provided audit services to Thiess John Holland for the assessment and management of multiple sites along and adjacent to the proposed Airport Link corridor.
Lloyd Consulting was appointed as Auditor for several sites along the Airport Link corridor which included in excess of 100 sites listed on the Environmental Management Register. Each site required specific management and reporting and Lloyd Consulting provided on-going appraisal and assessment of the investigations undertaken.
- liaison with Department of Environment and Resource Management;
- review of preliminary site contamination assessment reports (stage 1 and 2);
- site inspections and review against documentation;
- inspection of sampling procedures; and
- review of assessment reporting and associated Site Management Plans/Remedial Action Plans.