Environmental Evaluation of a Rural Site
Lloyd Consulting was contracted to undertake an Environmental Evaluation of a rural site in South East Queensland, as required by the Environmental Protection Agency, in respect to the Environmental Relevant Activities of:
- Chemical manufacturing, processing or mixing;
- Recycling or reprocessing regulated waste.
Services provided by Lloyd Consulting included:
- Determining the existing contaminant levels;
- Establishing the potential for environmental harm to have occurred;
- Identifying and implementing control measures.
Work was conducted through a review of literature and existing data, as well as through soil, groundwater and surface water sampling, analysis, interpretation and reporting.