Lloyd Consulting has over the last 20 years, delivered some of Queensland’s most significant broad scale, public sector environmental strategies and plans across the fields of water quality, water supply and waste management.
We have also managed the delivery of leading-edge water and waste management strategies for government, major infrastructure corporations and private sector organisations.
Lloyd Consulting, in conjunction with our town planning consulting associates, also assists our clients in obtaining project environmental approvals and licenses, including management of sub-consultants performing specialist technical studies and liaison with local and state regulators.
- Environmental Licenses and Approvals
- Site Based Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Closure Planning
- Corporate Reporting (Triple Bottom Line)
- Best Practice / Regulatory Compliance Programs
- Waste Management Strategy Development
- Water Management Strategy Development
- Waste Treatment & Recycling Site Approvals
- Mine & Mineral Processing Site Approvals
- Industrial Manufacturing Site Approvals
- Major Landfill Site Approvals
- Major Infrastructure Facility Approvals